Monday, November 28, 2016

Neutrality


I've decided to sew along on Bonnie Hunter's 2016 Mystery, En Provence.  I haven't done one of her mysteries in several years, but I got the itch again this time :)  While her quilt will be predominantly purples, I'm going to be working toward a Spring/Easter color scheme, as yet to be determined.

I want to end up with a smaller quilt, so I'm making 2/3 of the units called for in each step.  Step 1 had us making neutral 4ps.   I didn't plan it this way, but I just noticed that this is a very neutral photo, with the ironing board cover background and the snow outside enhancing the mood.  More colorful next week!


***************

7 comments:

Andee Neff said...

Looks great!

Andee Neff said...

Looks great!

Ramona said...

Your four patches look great. Onto step #2!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Looking good!

Vireya said...

Nice neutrals. It will be interesting to see which way you take your colour scheme!

DobrĂ½ kousky said...

Looking good :)

Feathers in my Nest said...

Wonderful!